SyncGene is a sync service and web app for your Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, and Notes. It will sync your web apps, email accounts and devices automatically, so you can focus on most important work. No need to enter the same information on multiple devices or services.
- How to Sign up and log in?
- Synchronization setup
- Sharing Setup
- What to Sync
- Login Management
- How to login with iCloud account?
- How to login with Microsoft Exchange account?
- Recover account password
- How long does it take?
- Sync status
- What does “Estimated changes” mean?
- What does “Items failed” mean?
- Synchronization results
- How to disable sync on your iPhone?
- How to disable sync on your Android?
- How to disable connected accounts in Email, Calendar or Contact apps?
- How to re-enable your source?
- How long does it take?<![CDATA[ ]]>
- Accepting a shared calendar<![CDATA[ ]]>
- My Shared Calendars<![CDATA[ ]]>
Backup and Restore
- Free and Premium comparison
- How to upgrade
- Pricing and Subscription plans
- Payment Methods
- Tax Policy
- Payment security
- Refund policy
- Getting Started With SyncGene Enterprise
- Member Management
- Add Members
- Remove Members
- Notification Management
- Add Multiple Members
- How to add Google Workspace source?
- How to add SalesForce account?
- Enterprise Use Cases
- Share Setup Management
- Share Setup Account Selection
- Share Setup Folder Selection
- Share Setup Sync Direction
- Share Setup Summary