Scope of these terms
In order to use the Cira Apps Services you may be required to provide information about yourself. You agree that any registration information you give to Cira Apps will be accurate, correct, and current. When you register, you will be asked to choose a password. You are responsible for safeguarding your password and agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You agree that you are solely responsible for any activities taken under your password, whether or not you have authorized such activities. You shall immediately notify Cira Apps of any unauthorized use of your password. To protect your privacy, Cira Apps recommends logging out of the Cira Apps Services after each visit, when you are using a public or shared PC, mobile device, or other end point.
You specifically agree not to:
- use the Cira Apps Services to undertake or accomplish any unlawful purpose, including but not limited to, posting, storing, transmitting or disseminating information, data or material which is libelous, obscene, unlawful, threatening or defamatory, or which infringes the intellectual property rights of any person or entity, or which in any way constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, or otherwise violate any local, state, federal, or non-U.S. law, order, or regulation;
- post, store, send, transmit, or disseminate on the Cira Apps Services any information or material which a reasonable person could deem to be unlawful;
- upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, create derivative works of, or distribute on the Cira Apps Services in any way information, software or other material that is protected by copyright or other proprietary right, without obtaining any required permission of the owner;
- post on the Cira Apps Services unsolicited bulk or commercial messages commonly known as "spam";
- participate in the collection of very large numbers of data size: uploaded files, contact information or other identifiers of others (without their prior consent) from the Cira Apps Services, a practice sometimes known as spidering or harvesting, or participate in the use of software (including "spyware") designed to facilitate this activity;
- impersonate any person or entity, engage in sender address falsification, forge anyone else's digital or manual signature, or perform any other similar fraudulent activity (for example, "phishing") on the Cira Apps Services;
- register under the name of, nor attempt to use the Cira Apps Services under the name of, another person;
- allow another person to access the Cira Apps Services using your credentials;
- capture, rip, download, or otherwise create a copy of any content that is shown on the Cira Apps Sites without obtaining any required permission of the content owner;
- take any actions for the purpose of manipulating or distorting, or that may undermine the integrity and accuracy of, any ratings or reviews of any movie or other entertainment program, service or product that may be presented by the Cira Apps Services;
- attempt to or actually circumvent any method used by Cira Apps to control access to the Web Services, including, but not limited to, spoofing or otherwise impersonating an IP address for your computer that is not actually assigned to your computer or setting up a proxy or other device that allows others to access the Web Services through it.
Content on the Cira Apps Services
You may access and use the Site and Content for your own personal non-commercial use. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Site, Content, User Content without prior written permission. Cira Apps and its licensors own all right, title and interest, including all worldwide intellectual property rights in the Site, Content and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein other than your User Content.
You are solely responsible for the content that you submit to the Site, or transmit to other Users. You are solely responsible at your sole cost and expense for creating backup copies and replacing any User Content you post or store on the Site. Cira Apps does not have any ownership rights in your User Content. Cira Apps cannot use or display your User Content. All data provided by user is private and forbidden to show or post anywhere. Cira Apps has an access to User content only according to user request. You may remove your User Content from the Site at any time.
- Limitations. You acknowledge and agree that Cira Apps Ltd may, at its option, establish limits concerning User Content, including without limitation the maximum size of data or any other information that may be entered or uploaded to the Site.
- Disclaimer. Cira Apps has no ability to control the User Content that are uploaded, posted or otherwise transmitted using the Site and does not have any obligation to monitor such User Content for any purpose. Cira Apps does not endorse any User Content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Cira Apps with respect thereto.
- User Data Cira Apps does not claim intellectual property rights over the User Data including contacts and address book data and other data you upload to the Service. Your User Data uploaded remains yours. Cira Apps will not re-distribute, publish or disclose publicly any uploaded User Data unless required by law.
- User content
Termination and Cancellation
You may terminate your SyncGene account at any time and for any reason by navigating to the Account page and clicking Cancel Account or sending an email from your registered email address with SyncGene account. Upon Cancellation, all of your User Data will be deleted from SyncGene servers and cannot be recovered.
In case of termination, unused part of payment will be refund regarding Refund Policy. Please read the SyncGene Refund Policy at our Site www.syncgene.com.
Cira Apps shall not be responsible or liable for any software, computer viruses or other destructive, harmful or disruptive files or programs that may infect or otherwise impact your use of your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing on the Site or your downloading of any of the Materials from the Web Site. Cira Apps recommends that you install appropriate anti-virus or other protective software.
Changes to the terms
Cira Apps Ltd reserves the right to change these Terms from time to time consistent with applicable contract laws and principles. When these changes are made, Cira Apps will make a copy of the updated Terms available at this web page and will also make any updated Terms available to you by e-mail, direct mail, or other reasonable means as selected by Cira Apps.
Cira Apps Ltd will make the updated Terms available to you before they take effect. You understand and agree that if you use the Cira Apps SyncGene Services after the date on which the Terms take effect, Cira Apps will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms.
Exclusion of warranties
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE CIRA APPS SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. BECAUSE OF THE NUMBER OF POSSIBLE SOURCES OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE CIRA APPS SERVICES, AND THE INHERENT HAZARDS AND UNCERTAINTIES OF ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION, THERE MAY BE INTERRUPTIONS, DELAYS, OMISSIONS, INACCURACIES, OR OTHER PROBLEMS WITH THIS INFORMATION. IF YOU RELY ON THE CIRA APPS SERVICES OR ANY MATERIAL AVAILABLE THROUGH THEM, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED FROM OR OTHERWISE PROVIDED THROUGH THE CIRA APPS SERVICES.
THE CIRA APPS SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS," "WITH ALL FAULTS," AND "AS AVAILABLE." CIRA APPS AND ITS AGENTS AND LICENSORS CANNOT AND DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE CIRA APPS SERVICES, NOR DO THEY GUARANTEE THAT THE CIRA APPS SERVICES WILL BE ERROR-FREE, OR CONTINUOUSLY AVAILABLE, OR THAT THE CIRA APPS SERVICES WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Limitation of liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL CIRA APPS (INCLUDING ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AND AFFILIATES) OR ITS AGENTS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OR MISUSE OF THE CIRA APPS SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THESE DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OR CAUSE OF ACTION INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, AND OTHER TORT ACTIONS. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN THESE STATES, THE LIABILITY OF CIRA APPS AND ITS AGENTS AND LICENSORS IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE STATE LAW. YOU AGREE THAT THE LIABILITY OF CIRA APPS (INCLUDING ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AND AFFILIATES) AND ITS AGENTS AND LICENSORS, IF ANY, ARISING OUT OF ANY KIND OF LEGAL CLAIM IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO CIRA APPS SERVICES SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO CIRA APPS FOR THE USE OF THE CIRA APPS SERVICES WITHIN PAID PERIOD.
The Site is controlled, operated and administered by Cira Apps Ltd from within the State of Delaware, in the United States. The Site can be accessed from all states and territories of the United States, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these jurisdictions has laws that may differ from those of Delaware State, by accessing the Site, you acknowledge and agree that all matters relating to access to, or use of the Site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware and the federal laws of the United States applicable therein (without reference to conflicts of laws principles).
Cira Apps Ltd welcomes your feedback about the Cira Apps's SyncGene Services. Any communications you send to Cira Apps are deemed to be submitted on a non-confidential basis and become the sole property of Cira Apps. Cira Apps may, in its sole discretion, reproduce, use, publish, modify, disclose, distribute, or otherwise use these communications in any way and for any purpose. All of these uses by Cira Apps shall be without liability or obligation of any kind to you.