Scope of these terms
In order to use the 4Team Services you may be required to provide information about yourself. You agree that any registration information you give to 4Team will be accurate, correct, and current. When you register, you will be asked to choose a password. You are responsible for safeguarding your password and agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You agree that you are solely responsible for any activities taken under your password, whether or not you have authorized such activities. You shall immediately notify 4Team of any unauthorized use of your password. To protect your privacy, 4Team recommends logging out of the 4Team Services after each visit, when you are using a public or shared PC, mobile device, or other end point.
You specifically agree not to:
- use the 4Team Services to undertake or accomplish any unlawful purpose, including but not limited to, posting, storing, transmitting or disseminating information, data or material which is libelous, obscene, unlawful, threatening or defamatory, or which infringes the intellectual property rights of any person or entity, or which in any way constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, or otherwise violate any local, state, federal, or non-U.S. law, order, or regulation;
- post, store, send, transmit, or disseminate on the 4Team Services any information or material which a reasonable person could deem to be unlawful;
- upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, create derivative works of, or distribute on the 4Team Services in any way information, software or other material that is protected by copyright or other proprietary right, without obtaining any required permission of the owner;
- post on the 4Team Services unsolicited bulk or commercial messages commonly known as "spam";
- participate in the collection of very large numbers of data size: uploaded files, contact information or other identifiers of others (without their prior consent) from the 4Team Services, a practice sometimes known as spidering or harvesting, or participate in the use of software (including "spyware") designed to facilitate this activity;
- impersonate any person or entity, engage in sender address falsification, forge anyone else's digital or manual signature, or perform any other similar fraudulent activity (for example, "phishing") on the 4Team Services;
- register under the name of, nor attempt to use the 4Team Services under the name of, another person;
- allow another person to access the 4Team Services using your credentials;
- capture, rip, download, or otherwise create a copy of any content that is shown on the 4Team Sites without obtaining any required permission of the content owner;
- take any actions for the purpose of manipulating or distorting, or that may undermine the integrity and accuracy of, any ratings or reviews of any movie or other entertainment program, service or product that may be presented by the 4Team Services;
- attempt to or actually circumvent any method used by 4Team to control access to the Web Services, including, but not limited to, spoofing or otherwise impersonating an IP address for your computer that is not actually assigned to your computer or setting up a proxy or other device that allows others to access the Web Services through it.
Content on the 4Team Services
You may access and use the Site and Content for your own personal non-commercial use. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Site, Content, User Content without prior written permission. 4Team and its licensors own all right, title and interest, including all worldwide intellectual property rights in the Site, Content and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein other than your User Content.
You are solely responsible for the content that you submit to the Site, or transmit to other Users. You are solely responsible at your sole cost and expense for creating backup copies and replacing any User Content you post or store on the Site. 4Team does not have any ownership rights in your User Content. 4Team cannot use or display your User Content. All data provided by user is private and forbidden to show or post anywhere. 4Team has an access to User content only according to user request. You may remove your User Content from the Site at any time.
- Limitations. You acknowledge and agree that 4Team Corporation may, at its option, establish limits concerning User Content, including without limitation the maximum size of data or any other information that may be entered or uploaded to the Site.
- Disclaimer. 4Team has no ability to control the User Content that are uploaded, posted or otherwise transmitted using the Site and does not have any obligation to monitor such User Content for any purpose. 4Team does not endorse any User Content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against 4Team with respect thereto.
- User Data 4Team does not claim intellectual property rights over the User Data including contacts and address book data and other data you upload to the Service. Your User Data uploaded remains yours. 4Team will not re-distribute, publish or disclose publicly any uploaded User Data unless required by law.
- User content
Termination and Cancellation
You may terminate your SyncGene account at any time and for any reason by navigating to the Account page and clicking Cancel Account or sending an email from your registered email address with SyncGene account. Upon Cancellation, all of your User Data will be deleted from SyncGene servers and cannot be recovered.
In case of termination, unused part of payment will be refund regarding Refund Policy. Please read the SyncGene Refund Policy at our Site www.syncgene.com.
4Team shall not be responsible or liable for any software, computer viruses or other destructive, harmful or disruptive files or programs that may infect or otherwise impact your use of your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing on the Site or your downloading of any of the Materials from the Web Site. 4Team recommends that you install appropriate anti-virus or other protective software.
Changes to the terms
4Team Corporation reserves the right to change these Terms from time to time consistent with applicable contract laws and principles. When these changes are made, 4Team will make a copy of the updated Terms available at this web page and will also make any updated Terms available to you by e-mail, direct mail, or other reasonable means as selected by 4Team.
4Team Corporation will make the updated Terms available to you before they take effect. You understand and agree that if you use the 4Team SyncGene Services after the date on which the Terms take effect, 4Team will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms.
Exclusion of warranties
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE 4TEAM SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. BECAUSE OF THE NUMBER OF POSSIBLE SOURCES OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE 4TEAM SERVICES, AND THE INHERENT HAZARDS AND UNCERTAINTIES OF ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION, THERE MAY BE INTERRUPTIONS, DELAYS, OMISSIONS, INACCURACIES, OR OTHER PROBLEMS WITH THIS INFORMATION. IF YOU RELY ON THE 4TEAM SERVICES OR ANY MATERIAL AVAILABLE THROUGH THEM, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED FROM OR OTHERWISE PROVIDED THROUGH THE 4TEAM SERVICES.
THE 4TEAM SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS," "WITH ALL FAULTS," AND "AS AVAILABLE." 4TEAM AND ITS AGENTS AND LICENSORS CANNOT AND DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE 4TEAM SERVICES, NOR DO THEY GUARANTEE THAT THE 4TEAM SERVICES WILL BE ERROR-FREE, OR CONTINUOUSLY AVAILABLE, OR THAT THE 4TEAM SERVICES WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Limitation of liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL 4TEAM (INCLUDING ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AND AFFILIATES) OR ITS AGENTS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OR MISUSE OF THE 4TEAM SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THESE DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OR CAUSE OF ACTION INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, AND OTHER TORT ACTIONS. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN THESE STATES, THE LIABILITY OF 4TEAM AND ITS AGENTS AND LICENSORS IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE STATE LAW. YOU AGREE THAT THE LIABILITY OF 4TEAM (INCLUDING ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AND AFFILIATES) AND ITS AGENTS AND LICENSORS, IF ANY, ARISING OUT OF ANY KIND OF LEGAL CLAIM IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO 4TEAM SERVICES SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO 4TEAM FOR THE USE OF THE 4TEAM SERVICES WITHIN PAID PERIOD.
The Site is controlled, operated and administered by 4Team Corporation from within the State of Delaware, in the United States. The Site can be accessed from all states and territories of the United States, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these jurisdictions has laws that may differ from those of Delaware State, by accessing the Site, you acknowledge and agree that all matters relating to access to, or use of the Site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware and the federal laws of the United States applicable therein (without reference to conflicts of laws principles).
4Team Corporation welcomes your feedback about the 4Team's SyncGene Services. Any communications you send to 4Team are deemed to be submitted on a non-confidential basis and become the sole property of 4Team. 4Team may, in its sole discretion, reproduce, use, publish, modify, disclose, distribute, or otherwise use these communications in any way and for any purpose. All of these uses by 4Team shall be without liability or obligation of any kind to you.