How to add Contacts to Google, iCloud, Office 365, and other cloud-based sources
- See all Contacts on one Apple, Windows, or Android devices. Follow the steps below and have your address book up-to-date.
- 1. Go to SyncGene and Sign Up or Log In, if you already have an account.
- 2. Choose sources for synchronization by clicking on the “Add Source” tab.
- Read More
- 3. Log into your Google, Microsoft Exchange, or iCloud account. Once signed in successfully, you will be re-directed to the “Manage sources” tab.
- 4. Click “Add Source” again to set up the second source.
- 5. See the “Directions” tab to choose one-way or two-way synchronization.
- 6. See the “What to sync” tab to check the folders and groups you want to sync.
- 7. Set up your preferences and click “Save”, then “Sync All”.
- If you need more information about how to add Contacts, check SyncGene guidelines.
SyncGene customers reviews
Add Contacts and other SyncGene features
Add Calendars, Contacts, and Tasks cross-platform to your iCloud, Microsoft Exchange, or Google accounts*. Integrate Contacts from various sources without installation. SyncGene is a cloud-based web app, so you will update meetings, contacts, and assignments seamlessly and in the background. *Sync is limited to two sources in the Free version. Automatic sync for Free account is limited to seven days preview after service is enabled. Manual sync is limited to one synchronization per month.
Select Contacts Adding Scenario
Select from the most popular SyncGene Contacts adding solutions.
About 4Team Corporation
SyncGene is presented to you by 4Team Corporation – a leading software vendor for Microsoft Windows since 1999. As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, we are proud to be serving numerous customers across the world every day, trying to make their busy lives more productive.
Our satisfied customers
Customers worldwide trust 4Team Corporation services for personal and business needs