How to link Contacts with Google, iCloud, Office 365, and other cloud-based sources
- Link Contacts from Apple, Windows, or Android device with the account you use most often. Just follow the steps bellow and keep important Contacts up-to-date.
- 1. Go to SyncGene and Sign Up. Or, if you already have an account, Log In.
- 2. To choose sources for synchronization, click on “Add Source”.
- 3. Log into your Google, Microsoft Exchange, or iCloud account. Once signed in successfully, you will be re-directed to the “Manage sources” tab.
- 4. Click “Add Source” again to set up the second source.
- 5. See the “Directions” tab to choose one-way or two-way synchronization.
- 6. See the “What to sync” tab to check the folders and groups you want to sync.
- 7. Click “Save”, then “Sync All”.
- If you need more information about how to link Contacts, check SyncGene guidelines.
SyncGene customers reviews
Link Contacts and other SyncGene features
Create a single view for all your Contacts with SyncGene. Link Calendars, Contacts, and Tasks cross-platform with any Android, Windows, or Apple device. Automate* synchronization and update events without hassles. *Automatic sync for Free account is limited to seven days preview after service is enabled. Manual sync is limited to one synchronization per month. Sync is limited to two sources in the Free version.
Select Contacts Linking Scenario
Select from the most popular SyncGene Contacts linking solutions.
About 4Team Corporation
4Team Corporation is a Microsoft Certified Partner and independent software vendor for enterprises and private customers. With over 20 years of experience in developing software for Microsoft Windows and Add-ins for Microsoft Outlook, we have served hundreds of thousands of customers around the world. Our mission is to make software products and services that help improve the productivity and efficiency of business people and private customers that use them.
Our satisfied customers
Customers worldwide trust 4Team Corporation services for personal and business needs