How to sync Calendar to Google, iCloud, Office 365, and other cloud-based sources
- Automate synchronization between accounts you use most often. Sync Calendar to Apple, Windows, or Android devices automatically. Just follow these simple steps:
- 1. Go to SyncGene and Sign Up. Or, if you already have an account, Log In.
- 2. Click on “Add Source” to choose sources for synchronization.
- Read More
- 3. Log into your Google, Microsoft Exchange, or iCloud account. Once signed in successfully, you will be re-directed to the “Manage sources” tab.
- 4. Click “Add Source” again to set up the second source.
- 5. See the “What to sync” tab to check the folders and groups you want to sync.
- 6. See the “Directions” tab to choose one-way, two-way, or “Free-busy” synchronization.
- 7. Set up your preferences and click “Save”, then “Sync All”.
- If you need more information about how to sync Calendars, check SyncGene guidelines.
SyncGene customers reviews
Sync Calendars and other SyncGene features
Keep your Calendars updated seamlessly, with a click of a button. Free* SyncGene service allows syncing Calendars across numerous devices, accounts, and sources. The service is cloud-based, so your events will be updated without you even noticing it. *Automatic sync for Free account is limited to seven days preview after functionality is enabled. Manual sync is limited to one synchronization per month. Data sync is limited to two sources in the Free version.
Select Calendar Syncing Scenario
Select from the most popular SyncGene Calendar syncing solutions.
How to sync Exchange Calendar with Google Calendar
Easily sync Exchange Calendar with Google Calendar using SyncGene.
How do I sync my Office 365 Calendar with Google Calendar
Learn how to sync your Office 365 Calendar with Google Calendar
How do I sync my Google Calendar with Office 365
Learn how to sync your Google Calendar with Office 365
How to sync iPhone Calendar with Google Calendar
Easily sync iPhone Calendar with Google Calendar using SyncGene.
How do I get iCloud Calendar to sync with Google Calendar
Easily get iCloud Calendar to sync with Google Calendar using SyncGene.
How to sync iOs Calendar with Google Calendar
Easily sync iOs Calendar with Google Calendar using SyncGene.
About Cira Apps Limited
Cira Apps Limited is a SaaS company with solutions that enhance Office 365 productivity for iPhone and Android business users. CiraSync, the flagship product, is used by more than 12,500 companies to provide productivity gains and cost savings via contact and calendar automation. The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas.
Our satisfied customers
Customers worldwide trust Cira Apps Limited services for personal and business needs