How to transfer Calendar to Google, iCloud, Office 365, and other cloud-based sources
- Access any Calendar from a chosen Apple, Windows, or Android device. Follow the steps below to create one view for all events without using spreadsheets.
- 1. Go to SyncGene and Sign Up.
- 2. Find the “Add Source” tab to choose sources for synchronization.
- 3. Log into your Google, Microsoft Exchange, or iCloud account. Once signed in successfully, you will be re-directed to the “Manage sources” tab.
- 4. Click “Add Source” again to set up the second source.
- 5. See the “What to sync” tab to check the folders and groups you want to sync.
- 6. See the “Directions” tab to choose one-way, two-way, or “Free-busy” synchronization.
- 7. Click “Save”, then “Sync All”.
- If you need more information about how to transfer Calendars, check SyncGene guidelines.
SyncGene customers reviews
Transfer Calendars and other SyncGene features
Unify your Calendars seamlessly. SyncGene is a cloud-based cross-platform synchronization service that offers data integration without installing anything. Use the tool to transfer Calendars, Contacts, and Tasks to numerous devices, accounts, and sources*. *Data sync is limited to two sources in the Free version. Adding additional members to the account is available for SyncGene Enterprise users only.
Select Calendar Transferring Scenario
Select from the most popular SyncGene Calendar transferring solutions.
How to transfer iPhone Calendar to Google Calendar
Easily transfer iPhone Calendar to Google Calendar using SyncGene.
How to Transfer Data from Android to Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
Learn how to Transfer Data from Android to Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
About 4Team Corporation
SyncGene is presented to you by 4Team Corporation – a Microsoft Certified Partner and independent software vendor. We make software products and services that help improve the productivity and efficiency of business people and private customers every day. With over 20 years of experience in developing software for Microsoft Windows and Add-ins for Microsoft Outlook, we have served hundreds of thousands of customers around the world. Some of which are medical and law offices, software, communication and construction companies, and more.
Our satisfied customers
Customers worldwide trust 4Team Corporation services for personal and business needs