How to transfer Contacts to Google, iCloud, Office 365, and other cloud-based sources
- Access Contacts from a chosen Apple, Windows, or Android device. Follow the steps below to create one address book for all Contacts.
- 1. Go to SyncGene and Sign Up.
- 2. Click on “Add Source” to choose sources for synchronization.
- 3. Log into your Google, Microsoft Exchange, or iCloud account. Once signed in successfully, you will be re-directed to the “Manage sources” tab.
- 4. Click “Add Source” again to set up the second source.
- 5. See the “What to sync” tab to check the folders and groups you want to sync.
- 6. See the “Directions” tab to choose one-way or two-way synchronization.
- 7. Click “Save”, then “Sync All”.
- If you need more information about how to transfer Contacts, check SyncGene guidelines.
SyncGene customers reviews
Transfer Contacts and other SyncGene features
Unify your Contacts seamlessly. SyncGene is a cloud-based cross-platform synchronization service that offers data integration without installing anything. Use the tool to transfer Calendars, Contacts, and Tasks to numerous devices, accounts, and sources*. *Data sync is limited to two sources in the Free version. Adding additional members to the account is available for SyncGene Enterprise users only.
Select Contacts Transferring Scenario
Select from the most popular SyncGene Contacts transferring solutions.
How to transfer Contacts from Google to iPhone
Easily transfer Contacts from Google to iPhone using SyncGene.
How to transfer Contacts from iCloud to Gmail
Easily transfer Contacts from iCloud to Gmail using SyncGene.
How to transfer iCloud Contacts to Android
Easily transfer iCloud Contacts to Android using SyncGene.
How to transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android
Easily transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android using SyncGene.
How to copy Contacts from Google to iPhone
Easily copy Contacts from Google to iPhone using SyncGene.
About 4Team Corporation
SyncGene is presented to you by 4Team Corporation – a Microsoft Certified Partner and independent software vendor. We make software products and services that help improve the productivity and efficiency of business people and private customers every day. With over 20 years of experience in developing software for Microsoft Windows and Add-ins for Microsoft Outlook, we have served hundreds of thousands of customers around the world. Some of which are medical and law offices, software, communication and construction companies, and more.
Our satisfied customers
Customers worldwide trust 4Team Corporation services for personal and business needs