How do I sync my Office 365 Calendar with Google Calendar
- Sync Calendar from Office 365 with Google Calendar and never miss a meeting again. Follow the steps below to create a single Calendar view and avoid double bookings.
- 1. Go to SyncGene and Sign Up. Or, if you already have an account, Log In.
- 2. Click on “Add Source” to choose sources for synchronization.
- Read More
- 3. Log into your Office 365 account. Once signed in successfully, you will be re-directed to the “Manage sources” tab.
- 4. Click “Add Source” again and log into your Google account.
- 5. See the “What to sync” tab to check the folders and groups you want to sync.
- 6. See the “Directions” tab to choose one-way, two-way, or “Free-busy” synchronization.
- 7. Click “Save”, then “Sync All”.
- If you need more information about how to link Office 365 Calendar with Google Calendar, check SyncGene guidelines.
SyncGene customers reviews
How to Sync my Office 365 Calendar with Google Calendar using SyncGene
If you have been asking “How do I sync my Office 365 Calendar with Google Calendar”, search no more. SyncGene will sync Calendars, Contacts and Tasks cross-platform with any Android, Windows, or Apple device. Unify Office 365 Calendar and Google Calendar into one view. Automate* synchronization and update events without hassles. *Automatic sync for Free account is limited to seven days preview after service is enabled. Manual sync is limited to one synchronization per month. sync is limited to two sources in the Free version.
About How do I sync my Office 365 Calendar with Google Calendar solution
Office 365 Calendar is a part of Office 365 subscription service offered by Microsoft. It offers cloud based online Calendar which can be accessed both from computer and mobile device. It is often used as a main Calendar app for businesses.
Google Calendar is a time-management and scheduling calendar service developed by Google. Google Calendar allows users to create and edit events. Reminders can be enabled for events, with options available for type and time. Event locations can also be added, and other users can be invited to events.
To learn more about Office 365 Calendar and Google Calendar integration, click on sections below.
Office 365 Calendar integration solutions
Office 365 Calendar can be integrated with Google Calendar and other online services. Click here to browse all synchronization solutions.
Google Calendar integration solutions
Google Calendar can be integrated with Office 365 Calendar and other online services. Click here to browse all synchronization solutions.
About Cira Apps Ltd
Cira Apps Ltd is a SaaS company with solutions that enhance Office 365 productivity for iPhone and Android business users. CiraSync, the flagship product, is used by more than 12,500 companies to provide productivity gains and cost savings via contact and calendar automation. The company is headquartered in San Jose, California.
Our satisfied customers
Customers worldwide trust Cira Apps Ltd services for personal and business needs