How to sync Apple Calendar to Google Calendar
- Automate synchronization between Apple Calendar and Google. See all events on any Android, Windows, or Apple device. Just follow the steps below.
- 1. Go to SyncGene and Sign Up. Or, if you already have an account, Log In.
- 2. Click on “Add Source” to choose sources for synchronization.
- Read More
- 3. Log into your iCloud account. Once signed in successfully, you will be re-directed to the “Manage sources” tab.
- 4. Click “Add Source” and log into your Google account. Connect your Google account.
- 5. See the “Directions” tab to choose one-way, two-way, or “Free-busy” synchronization.
- 6. See the “What to sync” tab to check the folders and groups you want to sync.
- 7. Set up your preferences and click “Save”, then “Sync All”.
- If you need more information about how to sync Apple Calendar to Google, check SyncGene guidelines.
SyncGene customers reviews
How to sync Apple Calendar to Google Calendar using SyncGene
If you have been wondering “How to sync Apple and Google Calendars”, search no more. Free* SyncGene service helps to sync Apple Calendar between numerous devices, accounts, and sources. The service is cloud-based, so your events will be updated without you even noticing it. Keep your Calendars updated seamlessly, with a click of a button. *Data sync is limited to two sources in the Free version. Manual sync is limited to one synchronization per month. Automatic sync for Free account is limited to seven days preview after functionality is enabled.
About How to sync Apple Calendar to Google Calendar solution
Apple Calendar is a personal calendar app made by Apple Inc. that runs on both the macOS desktop operating system and the iOS mobile operating system. It offers online cloud backup of calendars using Apple's iCloud service, or can synchronize with other calendar services, including Google Calendar and Microsoft Exchange Server.
Google Calendar is a time-management and scheduling calendar service developed by Google. Google Calendar allows users to create and edit events. Reminders can be enabled for events, with options available for type and time. Event locations can also be added, and other users can be invited to events.
To learn more about Apple Calendar and Google integration, click on sections below.
Apple Calendar integration solutions
Apple Calendar can be integrated with Google and other online services. Click here to browse all synchronization solutions.
Google integration solutions
Google can be integrated with Apple Calendar and other online services. Click here to browse all synchronization solutions.
About Cira Apps Limited
Cira Apps Limited is a SaaS company with solutions that enhance Office 365 productivity for iPhone and Android business users. CiraSync, the flagship product, is used by more than 12,500 companies to provide productivity gains and cost savings via contact and calendar automation. The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas.
Our satisfied customers
Customers worldwide trust Cira Apps Limited services for personal and business needs