SyncGene customers reviews
Sync Google Calendar with iPhone and other SyncGene features:
Sync Google Calendar on iPhone
With SyncGene service, you can add your Exchange Calendar to iPhone or iPad without connecting your phone to the computer. You can also add the shared Exchange Calendar to your iPhone.
Sync Google Calendar with iCloud and iPhone
SyncGene allows you to sync your Google calendar, contacts and tasks with iCloud and iPhone. Before the synchronization your data is backed up to your Google Drive, so it can be restored at any time.
Transfer Exchange Calendar to iPhone
SyncGene is a cloud based app, so there is no need to download and install the software on your computer. It takes only few easy steps to sync your Google Calendar with iCloud and iPhone.
How to Synchronize Google Calendar with iPhone
Just follow the steps below:
- Go to SyncGene and sign up;
- Go to “Add Account” tab, select Google and sign in to your Google account;
- Click on “Add Account”, add and log in to your iCloud account;
- Go to “Filters” tab and choose Calendar sync option and check the specific folders that you want to sync;
- Click “Save” and then press “Sync all”.
- Click “Save” and then “Sync all”.
- SyncGene is a Free* synchronization service and a web app.
- Our Free support will always guide you through.
- All your data is backed up and can be easily restored.
- We never keep your synchronized information.
- SyncGene is hosted on the Microsoft Azure – most trusted cloud service.
- Developed by Cira Apps Ltd, Microsoft Gold partner and software developer since 1999.
SyncGene is online synchronization tool. Synchronize and manage your calendars, contacts and tasks across multiple online sources such as Google, iCloud and Exchange.
SyncGene has monthly and yearly subscription plans. Also, with some limitations you can use SyncGene for free.
Compare SyncGene features with other similar synchronization tools. Find out why SyncGene is the best tool to sync data across multiple online sources.