SyncGene customers reviews
Copy Exchange Contacts to iPhone and other SyncGene features:
Copy Exchange Contacts to iPhone
With SyncGene service, you can move Contacts from different Exchange accounts to your iPhone or iPad. You can see and edit your Exchange contacts and address books on your iPhone or iPad.
Export Exchange Contacts to iCloud
SyncGene allows exporting/importing Exchange Contacts to/from iPhone or iPad. You can transfer multiple address books from different Exchange accounts to iPhone wirelessly.
Add Exchange Contacts to iPhone wirelessly
With SyncGene service, you can add Exchange Contacts to iPhone or iPad wirelessly. You can see and edit your Exchange contacts and address books on your iPhone.
How to Synchronize Google Calendar with iPhone
Just follow the steps below:
- Go to SyncGene and sign up;
- Go to the “Add Account” tab, select Exchange and sign in to your Exchange account;
- Click “Add Account”, add and log in to your iCloud account;
- On your iPhone you should enable Exchange Contacts synchronization;
- Go to the “Filters” tab, choose the Contacts sync option and check the specific folders that you want to sync;
- Click “Save” and then click on “Sync all”.
Note: You will need to enable Exchange Contacts synchronization on your iPhone.
If you use any calendar or contacts application for synchronization, choose only one as default, this way you will not create duplicates, you will save time and battery life.
- SyncGene is a Free* synchronization service and a web app.
- Our Free support will always guide you through.
- All your data is backed up and can be easily restored.
- We never keep your synchronized information.
- SyncGene is hosted on the Microsoft Azure – most trusted cloud service.
- Developed by Cira Apps Limited, Microsoft Gold partner and software developer since 1999.
SyncGene is online synchronization tool. Synchronize and manage your calendars, contacts and tasks across multiple online sources such as Google, iCloud and Exchange.
SyncGene has monthly and yearly subscription plans. Also, with some limitations you can use SyncGene for free.
Compare SyncGene features with other similar synchronization tools. Find out why SyncGene is the best tool to sync data across multiple online sources.