How to get Contacts from Google to iPhone
- Have one address book for all Contacts after learning how to get Google Contacts on iPhone. Just follow these simple steps:
- 1. Go to SyncGene and Sign Up or Log In, if you already have an account.
- 2. Choose sources for synchronization by clicking on the “Add Source” tab.
- Read More
- 3. To add Google Contacts, log into your Google account. Once signed in, you will be re-directed to the “Manage sources” tab.
- 4. Click “Add Source” again to set up the second source. Connect your iCloud account.
- 5. See the “What to sync” tab to check the folders and groups you want to sync.
- 6. See the “Directions” tab to choose one-way or two-way synchronization.
- 7. Set up your preferences and click “Save”, then “Sync All”.
- If you need more information about how to add Google Contacts to iPhone, check SyncGene guidelines.
SyncGene customers reviews
How to get Contacts from Google to iPhone using SyncGene
Unify Google Contacts with your iPhone without additional installation. SyncGene is a cloud-based cross-platform synchronization service, that offers data integration without installing anything. Use the tool to get Calendars, Contacts and Tasks to numerous devices, accounts, and sources*. *Data sync is limited to two sources in the Free version. Adding additional members to the account is available for SyncGene Enterprise users only.
About How to get Contacts from Google to iPhone solution
Google Contacts is Google's contact management tool that is available in its free email service Gmail, as a standalone service, and as a part of Google's business-oriented suite of web apps Google Apps.
iPhone Contacts is a personal contacts app made by Apple Inc. that runs on the iOS mobile operating system. It offers online cloud backup of contacts using Apple's iCloud service, or can synchronize with other services or devices.
To learn more about Google Contacts and iPhone integration, click on sections below.
Google Contacts integration solutions
Google Contacts can be integrated with iPhone and other online services. Click here to browse all synchronization solutions.
iPhone integration solutions
iPhone can be integrated with Google Contacts and other online services. Click here to browse all synchronization solutions.
About Cira Apps Ltd
Cira Apps Ltd is a SaaS company with solutions that enhance Office 365 productivity for iPhone and Android business users. CiraSync, the flagship product, is used by more than 12,500 companies to provide productivity gains and cost savings via contact and calendar automation. The company is headquartered in San Jose, California.
Our satisfied customers
Customers worldwide trust Cira Apps Ltd services for personal and business needs