How to merge iCloud Contacts with Google
- Merge Contacts from iCloud with Google and keep important Contacts up-to-date on any chosen device. Follow the steps below and update several accounts automatically.
- 1. Go to SyncGene and Sign Up. Or, if you already have an account, Log In.
- 2. To choose sources for synchronization, click on “Add Source”.
- 3. Log into your iCloud account. Once signed in successfully, you will be re-directed to the “Manage sources” tab.
- 4. Click “Add Source” again and log into your Google account.
- 5. See the “What to sync” tab to check the folders and groups you want to sync.
- 6. See the “Directions” tab to choose one-way or two-way synchronization.
- 7. Click “Save”, then “Sync All”.
- If you need more information about how to link iCloud Contacts with Google, check SyncGene guidelines.
SyncGene customers reviews
How to merge iCloud Contacts with Google using SyncGene
Do not wonder how to merge iCloud Contacts with Google. Automate Contacts management with Free* SyncGene service. The tool works as a cloud-based web app, that updates your meetings, contacts, and assignments seamlessly and in the background. Merge iCloud Contacts cross-platform with any Android, Windows, or Apple device without hassles. *Manual sync is limited to one synchronization per month. Automatic sync for Free account is limited to seven days preview after functionality is enabled.
About 4Team Corporation
SyncGene is presented to you by 4Team Corporation – a Microsoft Certified Partner and independent software vendor. We have been developing software for Microsoft Windows and Add-ins for Microsoft Outlook since 1999. With over 20 years of experience, we have served hundreds of thousands of customers around the world. Thousands of users all around the world make use of our services daily – and we are happy to be serving every each of them.
Our satisfied customers
Customers worldwide trust 4Team Corporation services for personal and business needs