SyncGene customers reviews
Share iCloud Calendar with other people and other SyncGene Features:
Share your iCloud Calendar with other people
With SyncGene, share your iCloud Calendar with people on different platforms. All changes made in the calendar will be automatically updated on all devices for others to see the latest information. For example, share your personal calendar with your family members and it will accessible and up to date on any calendar they use, such as Google calendar, Office 365 calendar, etc
Configure Permission for Shared Calendar
Set different sharing privileges for every person separately. Share calendar with “View only” and “Free/Busy only” rights, or upgrade to Premium version to share calendar with “Owner” or “Edit” permissions and enhance recipients with the ability to make changes to your shared calendar.
View and manage your shared iCloud Calendar
View and edit shared iCloud Calendars. You can see and manage Calendars that you have shared (view, edit, create new events, delete appointments, etc.), as well as Calendars that other people have shared with you.
View and manage shared iCloud Calendars on your mobile phone
View and edit shared iCloud Calendars on your iPhone, Samsung or any other phone. Manage your shared calendars online or using mobile App.
How to share iCloud Calendar with people on different platforms?
Just follow the steps below:
- Go to SyncGene and sign up;
- Go to “Share Calendar” tab;
- Go to the “Add Account” tab, select iCloud and sign in to your iCloud account;
- Choose a calendar you want to share;
- Enter e-mail addresses of people you want to share the calendar with and select sharing permissions;
- Once you have made a list of people you want to share the calendar with press “Share”.
Note: If recipients did not receive a sharing invitation, make sure that they check spam folders.
Alternatively, you can create a shareable link and send it to others using any method you want – messaging app, sms or send it via e-mail.
Note: Shareable link gives “View only” rights to your Calendar. If you want to give Edit rights to other users, you need to invite them using emails.
Instructions how to share Google Calendar with others.
Instructions how to share iCloud Calendar with others.
- SyncGene is a Free* synchronization service and a web app.
- Our Free support will always guide you through.
- All your data is backed up and can be easily restored.
- We never keep your synchronized information.
- SyncGene is hosted on the Microsoft Azure – most trusted cloud service.
- Developed by Cira Apps Ltd, Microsoft Gold partner and software developer since 1999.
*Data sync is limited to two sources in free version. Manual Sync for Free account is limited to one synchronization per month. Automatic sync is limited to 7 days preview after functionality is enabled. Sharing and accepting calendars for Free account is limited to one Calendar per account.
SyncGene is online synchronization tool. Synchronize and manage your calendars, contacts and tasks across multiple online sources such as Google, iCloud and Exchange.
SyncGene has monthly and yearly subscription plans. Also, with some limitations you can use SyncGene for free.
Compare SyncGene features with other similar synchronization tools. Find out why SyncGene is the best tool to sync data across multiple online sources.