SyncGene customers reviews
Share Google Calendar with other people and other SyncGene Features:
Share your Google Calendar with others easily
With SyncGene, share your Google Calendar with other people on different platforms. All changes made in the calendar will be automatically updated on all devices for other people to see the latest information. For example, share your personal calendar with your family members and it will accessible and up to date on any calendar they use, such as iCloud calendar, Office 365 calendar, etc.
Configure Permission for Shared Calendar
Set different sharing privileges for every person separately. Share calendar with “View only” and “Free/Busy only” rights, or upgrade to Premium version to share calendar with “Owner” or “Edit” permissions and enhance recipients with the ability to make changes to your shared calendar.
View and manage your shared Google Calendar
View and edit shared Google Calendars. You can see and manage Calendars that you have shared (view, edit, create new events, delete appointments, etc.), as well as Calendars that other people have shared with you.
View and manage shared Google Calendar on your mobile phone
View and edit shared Google Calendars on your iPhone, Samsung or any other phone. Manage your shared calendars online or using mobile App.
How to share Google Calendar with people on different platforms?
Just follow the steps below:
- Go to SyncGene and sign up;
- Go to “Share Calendar”
- Click on “Add Account”, add and log in to your Google account;
- Choose a calendar you want to share;
- Enter e-mail addresses of people you want to share the calendar with and select sharing permissions;
- Once you have made a list of people you want to share the calendar with press “Share”.
Please note: If recipients did not receive a sharing invitation, make sure that they check spam folders.
Alternatively, you can create a shareable link and send it to others using any method you want – messaging app, sms or send it via e-mail. Please note that shareable link gives “View only” rights to your Calendar. If you want to give Edit rights to other users, you need to invite them using emails.
Instructions how to share Google Calendar with others.
Instructions how to share iCloud Calendar with others.
- SyncGene is a Free* synchronization service and a web app.
- Our Free support will always guide you through.
- All your data is backed up and can be easily restored.
- We never keep your synchronized information.
- SyncGene is hosted on the Microsoft Azure – most trusted cloud service.
- Developed by 4Team Corporation, Microsoft Gold partner and software developer since 1999.
SyncGene is online synchronization tool. Synchronize and manage your calendars, contacts and tasks across multiple online sources such as Google, iCloud and Exchange.
SyncGene has monthly and yearly subscription plans. Also, with some limitations you can use SyncGene for free.
Compare SyncGene features with other similar synchronization tools. Find out why SyncGene is the best tool to sync data across multiple online sources.