How to sync Google Contacts to iPhone
- See how to sync Google Contacts with iPhone and have one address book for all devices. Sync Contacts cross-platform to any Android, Windows, or Apple device. Just follow the steps below.
- 1. Go to SyncGene and Sign Up. Or, if you already have an account, Log In.
- 2. Click on “Add Source” to choose sources for synchronization.
- Read More
- 3. To add Google Contacts, log into your Google account. Once signed in successfully, you will be re-directed to the “Manage sources” tab.
- 4. Click “Add Source” and log into your iCloud account. Connect your iCloud account.
- 5. See the “Directions” tab to choose one-way or two-way synchronization.
- 6. See the “What to sync” tab to check the folders and groups you want to sync.
- 7. Set up your preferences and click “Save”, then “Sync All”.
- If you need more information about how to sync Google Contacts to iPhone, check SyncGene guidelines.
SyncGene customers reviews
How to sync Google Contacts to iPhone using SyncGene
Sync Google Contacts with iPhone and have a single address book for all Contacts. Free* SyncGene service moves data between numerous Google, iCloud, and Microsoft Exchange accounts. The service is cloud-based, so your address book will be updated without you even noticing it. Save yourself from entering the same information on multiple devices or services. *Data sync is limited to two sources in the Free version. Manual sync is limited to one synchronization per month. Automatic sync for Free account is limited to seven days preview after functionality is enabled.
About How to sync Google Contacts to iPhone solution
Google Contacts is Google's contact management tool that is available in its free email service Gmail, as a standalone service, and as a part of Google's business-oriented suite of web apps Google Apps.
iPhone Contacts is a personal contacts app made by Apple Inc. that runs on the iOS mobile operating system. It offers online cloud backup of contacts using Apple's iCloud service, or can synchronize with other services or devices.
To learn more about Google Contacts and iPhone integration, click on sections below.
Google Contacts integration solutions
Google Contacts can be integrated with iPhone and other online services. Click here to browse all synchronization solutions.
iPhone integration solutions
iPhone can be integrated with Google Contacts and other online services. Click here to browse all synchronization solutions.
About Cira Apps Ltd
Cira Apps Ltd is a SaaS company with solutions that enhance Office 365 productivity for iPhone and Android business users. CiraSync, the flagship product, is used by more than 12,500 companies to provide productivity gains and cost savings via contact and calendar automation. The company is headquartered in San Jose, California.
Our satisfied customers
Customers worldwide trust Cira Apps Ltd services for personal and business needs