How to sync Contacts from iPhone to Android
- See how to sync iPhone Contacts to Android and have one address book for all devices. Sync Contacts cross-platform to any Android, Windows, or Apple device. Just follow the steps below.
- 1. Go to SyncGene and Sign Up. Or, if you already have an account, Log In.
- 2. Click on “Add Source” to choose sources for synchronization.
- Read More
- 3. To add iPhone Contacts, log into your iCloud account. Once signed in successfully, you will be re-directed to the “Manage sources” tab.
- 4. Click “Add Source” and log into your Google account. Connect your Google account.
- 5. See the “Directions” tab to choose one-way or two-way synchronization.
- 6. See the “What to sync” tab to check the folders and groups you want to sync.
- 7. Set up your preferences and click “Save”, then “Sync All”.
- If you need more information about how to sync iPhone Contacts to Android, check SyncGene guidelines.
SyncGene customers reviews
How to sync Contacts from iPhone to Android using SyncGene
Sync iPhone Contacts with Android and have a single address book for all Contacts. Free* SyncGene service moves data between numerous Google, iCloud, and Microsoft Exchange accounts. The service is cloud-based, so your address book will be updated without you even noticing it. Save yourself from entering the same information on multiple devices or services. *Data sync is limited to two sources in the Free version. Manual sync is limited to one synchronization per month. Automatic sync for Free account is limited to seven days preview after functionality is enabled.
About How to sync Contacts from iPhone to Android solution
iPhone Contacts is a personal contacts app made by Apple Inc. that runs on the iOS mobile operating system. It offers online cloud backup of contacts using Apple's iCloud service, or can synchronize with other services or devices.
Android Contacts is also known as Google or Gmail Contacts is Google's contact management tool that is available in its free email service Gmail, as a standalone service, and as a part of Google's business-oriented suite of web apps Google Apps.
To learn more about iPhone Contacts and Android integration, click on sections below.
iPhone Contacts integration solutions
iPhone Contacts can be integrated with Android and other online services. Click here to browse all synchronization solutions.
Android integration solutions
Android can be integrated with iPhone Contacts and other online services. Click here to browse all synchronization solutions.
About 4Team Corporation
4Team Corporation is a Microsoft Certified Partner and independent software vendor for enterprises and private customers. With over 20 years of experience in developing software for Microsoft Windows and Add-ins for Microsoft Outlook, we have served hundreds of thousands of customers around the world. Our mission is to make software products and services that help improve the productivity and efficiency of business people and private customers that use them.
Our satisfied customers
Customers worldwide trust 4Team Corporation services for personal and business needs