Once you've created SyncGene account, the synchronization process is very easy to set up.
It takes just a few steps:
1. Go to “Sync Status” -> “Add Account” (to start synchronization you need to add at least two accounts)
2. Add the services or/and apps you want to sync
3. Enter credentials (log in information) for each service account
4. Apply Filters to specify data folders for synchronization (Optional)
5. Start the synchronization.
Once it’s set up, it’s done automatically in the background, so there is no need to come back to it*. SyncGene automatically syncs all the latest updates in the data.
*Premium subscription only
Please note: You can easily restore data into original point, after the synchronization is completed. Before synchronization your data is automatically backed up and stored in your Google Drive account.