Best apps for working remotely from home
This challenge can be approached in two ways, both maximizing personal work productivity by each individual and doing it company-wide.
Here are some of the software / applications that our team is using to stay connected and to be productive while working remotely from home.
Top 8 apps for working remotely from home:
- Microsoft Office 365 - Business Email and Shared Calendars. Keep in touch and stay productive with Office 365, even when you're working remotely.
- Microsoft Teams - Stay in touch no matter where you are with Microsoft Teams. Get to your files on OneDrive, have online meetings and calls, chat with a few colleagues, or make posts to your whole team. Everything you need for productive collaborative work is there.
- OneDrive - A file hosting service and synchronization service of Office 365. Creating a file in OneDrive means you can easily share it and collaborate with others.
- Yammer - Freemium enterprise social networking service used for private communication within organizations.
- Asana - a web and mobile application designed to help teams organize, track, and manage their work projects. It can help your team collaborate no matter where you're located.
- Dashlane - a cross-platform premium password manager and digital wallet application available on macOS, Windows, iOS and Android.
- SyncGene - Automatically Synchronize your Сontacts, Сalendars (appointments, meetings and all events) and Tasks between every device and the service you use (Google, Office365, iCloud, Microsoft Exchange, Gmail, Android phone, iPhone, iPad or other Apple device).
- Chrome Remote Desktop - Access your computer securely from any device and screen share with teammates for stronger collaboration.
SyncGene (Cloud Synchronization Service)
Whether you work at your office desk, or working from home from your laptop or smartphone, you need one Calendar, one Address Book and one To-do list for your hassle-free management regardless the device you work on. No more lost, duplicate or incomplete entries. Sync iCloud, Google Calendar, Gmail Contacts and Tasks, Outlook.com/Hotmail, Office 365 and Microsoft Exchange accounts. SyncGene supports the syncing of Contacts, Calendars and tasks from more than one Google, iCloud or another provider account.
Sync2 Cloud (Synchronization Between Desktop Outlook and Cloud Sources)
Synchronize Microsoft Outlook data with multiple sources: iCloud (iPhone, iPad), Google (Gmail, Android), Microsoft Exchange (Office 365).
PST Mover (Move PST To Office 365, Microsoft Exchange)
Free PST, OST data files moving software for Personal use. Migrate emails to Office 365. Reliable tool for Microsoft Exchange to Office 365 migration.
More 4Team products can be found here: Solutions for Microsoft Outlook, Exchange, Cloud and mobile
The software you can trust