SyncGene customers reviews
Sync Google Tasks with iPhone and other SyncGene features:
Keep iPhone and Google Tasks in sync
SyncGene helps you to keep your iPhone and Google Tasks in sync and up to date at all times. Set up the synchronization between iPhone and Google Tasks once and your data will always be up to date.
Sync Google Tasks with iPhone wirelessly
SyncGene is a web – based cloud software, so if you want to sync your iPhone with Google Tasks you do not need to connect your iPhone to your computer. SyncGene will sync your data wirelessly and without creating duplicates.
Manage your Google Tasks on iPhone
Sync Google Tasks with iPhone and you will be able to manage your tasks and get reminders on your iPhone. You can add new tasks and reminders and you will be able to access them on all your devices. SyncGene will make sure that new or edited entries will be automatically synced and available across all the devices.
How to Synchronize Google Tasks with iPhone
Just follow the steps below:
- Go to SyncGene and sign up;
- Go to “Add Account” tab, select Google and sign in to your Google account;
- In iCloud settings on your iPhone you should enable Reminders synchronization;
- Click on “Add Account”, add and log in to your iCloud account;
- Go to “Filters” tab and choose Tasks sync option and check the specific folders that you want to sync;
- Click “Save” and then click on “Sync all”.
Note: You will need to enable iCloud Reminders synchronization on your iPhone.
Also, on your iPhone settings you should disable Google synchronization in order to avoid duplicate tasks.
If you use multiple task applications for synchronization you should choose only one as a default, this way you will not create duplicates, you will save time and battery life.
- SyncGene is a Free* synchronization service and a web app.
- Our Free support will always guide you through.
- All your data is backed up and can be easily restored.
- We never keep your synchronized information.
- SyncGene is hosted on the Microsoft Azure – most trusted cloud service.
- Developed by 4Team Corporation, Microsoft Gold partner and software developer since 1999.
SyncGene is online synchronization tool. Synchronize and manage your calendars, contacts and tasks across multiple online sources such as Google, iCloud and Exchange.
SyncGene has monthly and yearly subscription plans. Also, with some limitations you can use SyncGene for free.
Compare SyncGene features with other similar synchronization tools. Find out why SyncGene is the best tool to sync data across multiple online sources.