Share Google Calendar with iPhone using Free SyncGene service
Share your calendar with people on different platforms - Google, iCloud, Office365. Share Google Calendar with iPhone and keep it always up to date.
Share Google Calendar with iPhone by clicking “Sign Up to Share” button.
SyncGene customers reviews
Share Google Calendar with iPhone with SyncGene
SyncGene is a Free sharing service and a web app. Keep your Calendars, Contacts and Tasks updated across various devices, accounts and services you are using. Share Google data to iCloud, iCloud to Microsoft Exchange or share data between all platforms.
Features related to Share Google Calendar with iPhone
Share Calendar, Contacts and Tasks between Google, Office 365, iCloud, Gmail and other apps you use.
Share Google Calendar with iPhone
Continuously Share Google Calendar with iPhone. With SyncGene you can share your calendar between different platforms (iCloud, Google, Office 365). Changes made to the calendar will be updated on all connected sources.
Share Family Calendar to iPhone
Create shared Google Calendar and share it with Friends, Family or Colleagues. Send invitation link and once person accepts it - he will be able to see all events on iPhone. Calendar can be accepted on any device.
Manage permissions of shared iCloud Calendar
SyncGene allows you to share selected Google Calendar folders. And to make data management easier - you can set different permissions for details sharing. Give "Owner" or "Edit" rights, or simply set "View only" or "Free/busy" permission.
Share iCloud Calendar from your mobile device
Share your Calendar from mobile device you use. You can use web service or a mobile app to Share Google Calendar with iPhone. Share it once - and newest Calendar entries will be visible on your mobile phone.
How to Share Google Calendar with iPhone?
Easily share Calendar events from Google Calendar to iPhone.
- 1. Go to SyncGene and sign up;
- 2. Find the “Share Calendar” tab and click "Share Calendar" button;
- 3. Click on “Add Account” and log in to your Google account;
- 4. Choose a calendar you want to share;
- 5. Enter e-mail addresses of people you want to share the calendar with and select sharing permission;
- 6. Once you have made a list of people you want to share the calendar with press “Share”.
- Shortly they will receive an e-mail with your invitation. The recipients can accept the shared calendar on a platform they use (Google / iCloud / Microsoft Exchange/ Microsoft Outlook)
About 4Team Corporation
A company behind SyncGene
4Team Corporation is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and independent software vendor. Since 1999 we are developing software for Microsoft Windows and Add-ins for Microsoft Outlook. We are serving hundreds of thousands of customers around the world.
Our satisfied customers
Customers worldwide trust 4Team Corporation services for personal and business needs